Sunday 21 April 2013

Statement of Intentions

Dear Reader,

This weblog is a shot in the dark.

It is a glimmer of hope. A ray of light. A prayer that perhaps there remains some hope.

It is my last best attempt to join the conversation about Western civilization and its decline.

It is a journal really, only perhaps a bit more formal.

It is an open journal; a place where I can formalize my thoughts and share them with the world.

The thoughts to be shared here will concern mostly philosophy, politics, and contemporary society.

I may write about art and other subjects if the mood strikes me.

As for me, well, I do not intend to share very much, but here is some:

I was born in North America and currently live there, though I have traveled around the world.

I am in my 30's, married, and I have one son.

I am an ethnic minority and my wife is a foreigner. We met when I lived abroad in Asia.

I am a computer programmer. My wife is a homemaker.

May my writing inspire reflection and meaningful debate.

Respectfully,

Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment